* Tend to think in words, and like to use language to express complex ideas.
* Are sensitive to the sounds and rhythms of words as well as their meanings.
Like linguistic thinkers, Leonardo made meticulous descriptions in his journals. He also made an effort to learn Latin - a foreign language
Other Linguistic Thinkers include
William Shakespeare, Sylvia Plath, Anne Frank
Careers which suit Linguistic thinkers include
Journalist, Librarian, Salesperson, Proof-reader, Translator, Poet, Lyricist
* Spend a lot of time thinking about and trying to understand themselves
* Reflect on their thoughts and moods, and work to improve them
* You understand how your behaviour affects your relationships with others
Like intrapersonal thinkers, Leonardo worked hard to improve all aspects of himself. Other Intrapersonal thinkers include
Sigmund Freud, Gandhi, Grahame Greene
Careers which suit Intrapersonal Thinkers include
Psychologist, Teacher, Pilot, Child care worker, Explorer, Drama therapist
I suspect I "minor" in existential and interpersonal, have some affinity for musical and naturalist, and my weakest are visual-spatial and kinesthetic. In theory one can work on strengthening areas where one is weakest.
I have to say that these results make sense to me.
Here's the full list of the different types:
With thanks to bitterjesus