1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
daveseeker I think.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
No way in hell.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
Once in a great while, and I don't mind the sound from the other room either.
4) Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Once in awhile when thirst overcomes me.
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Can't remember...I know we had them in school and I usually am a good speller.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Sure, fortunately I'm not allergic.
7) How fast can you type?
From copy: 45-50 or so, when I'm writing it's more like 75.
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
Yes. I've learned to deal with it.
9) Eye color?
10) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Maybe a week ago. Baths are my favorte de-stressor and muscle relaxer.
11) Do you knock on wood?
Yes, when I can find some real wood and not the faux plastic variety.
12) Do you floss daily?
I wish. My teeth are so crooked that it's difficult. I'd say 4 out of 7 days.
14) Can you hoola hoop?
No but it would be amusing to watch me try.
15) Are you good at keeping secrets?
Depends on the secret...one I'm sworn to keep that involves a friend, yes.
16) What do you want for Christmas?
Don't celebrate it but books are always a great all purpose gift.
17) Do you talk in your sleep?
Once in awhile I do--and if you call me early I may talk to you and seem lucid but really I'm still not awake.
18) Who wrote the book of love?
No clue, but if you find such a thing let me know.
19) Have you ever flown a kite?
I've tried and never succeeded. What's the trick?
20) Do you wish on your fallen eyelashes?
Are you supposed to? Never heard of that before.
21) Do you consider yourself successful?
By my own measure, yes.
22) How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
I haven't added people in yet. If I did, it would likely be 6-10 or so.
23) Have you ever asked for a pony?
Yes and I was given one as a child, then too afraid to ride it so I treated it like a very large pet. Cinderella was her name, Cindy for short. I was sad when they finally sold her. I used to feed her my melted ice cream cones when they got too soggy.
24) Plans for tomorrow?
Continue straightening house, scanning photos, and working on job search prep.
25) Can you juggle?
A little, wouldn't try anything sharp. :)
26) Missing someone now?
Chavi! (Recently passed away.) My friend Becca who's been away in Guatemala.
27) When was the last time you told someone I Love You?
daveseeker every day, my daughter, grandsons and friends whenever I get a chance.
28) How often do you drink?
Once in awhile, varies from maybe 5-6 times per month to a few per year.
29) How are you feeling today?
Happy the sun is out and worried about job search.
30)What are you looking forward to?
Earning my own income again, being settled in to a new job, seeing my grandsons, enjoying the summer.
31) Have you ever eaten dog food?
Yes, tried it as a child. Kind of boring, really.
32) Can you handle the truth?
Yes, I prefer the truth to illusions.
33) Any cool scars?
I don't know about cool but my heart surgery left me with some prominent ones, middle of my chest and down the inside of both legs. I also have one from a car accident on my left shin, one on my right shin from sliding on a corrugated tin roof of a club house, one on my big toe from stepping on glass, one on my right arm from a hot iron and one of my oldest, a cut on my upper lip from a dog bite. As accident prone as I am, I guess I'm lucky that's all!